Gocycle G3C Carbon/Black
This product is expected to arrive in stock in March 2019.
2 in stock
The Gocycle G3 – An Overview
The Gocycle G3 is the most cutting edge eBike available in the world to date. Gocycle have built upon the success of the G2 to create an even better foldable electric bike.
Key Features of the Gocycle G3
- The Goycle G3 now has a range of 50 miles, 10 miles more than the G2.
- It is a foldable eBike, so you can store it under your desk at work and take it on the train
- It is one of the lightest production eBikes around at only 16.3kg.
- It is the first eBike to include a Daytime Running Light (DRL), improving your visibility on the road, day and night by using the Gocycle Patented Light Pipe Design.
- All of the G3’s settings can be configured using the new and improved Gocycle Connect App. The App also provides information about your journey, the calories you have burned and the amount of fuel you have saved by using the Gocycle G3 instead of a car.
- The Gocycle G3 is available in Matte Black, White and Electric Blue.
How is the Gocycle G3 better than the Gocycle G2?
- The G3 has a 10 mile longer range than the G2 provided by its 25% higher capacity Panasonic Lithium Ion Battery and newly designed battery management system, that improves charging and sleep management.
- The G3 includes a patented Hexlock System that locks the wheels in place with a single click.
- The G3 includes a Daytime Running Light that makes riders more visible on the road and better integrated lights.
- Ergonomic Grips with integrated two way rotary shifter for easier power shifting and DRL control.
- New and improved brakes levers and dashboard display.
A super light, powerful, folding, long range eBike
Gocycle was founded by Richard Thorpe a former McLaren F1 designer who used his experience and knowledge of F1 technology and applied it to creating an industry leading electric bike. The Gocycle G3 is the third edition of the Gocycle and marks a new standard for foldable electric bike design. Weighing only 16.3kg but having a range of up to 50 miles, the Gocycle can go further than some much bigger electric bikes but is still easy to fold and store in a cupboard or under your desk at work.
What’s more it’s brilliant fun to ride and zip about city streets on, turning your daily commute into a highlight of your day.
The Gocycle Proprietary Motor Gear drive and new Gocycle Connect App
The Gocycle G3 has two different power systems. It provides pedal assistance to the rider as they pedal, making it easier to zip about town without breaking a sweat, but also a throttle that can be toggled into action using the Gocycle Connect App. All of the settings of the Gocycle G3 can be controlled and modified using a new 4.0 version of the Gocycle Connect App that features an improved interface and more in depth journey information including the amount of petrol the rider has saved by cycling, their average speed and the calories they have burned. When you are riding the bike you can change the level of pedal assistance using the twist controls integrated into the new ergonomic grips.
A foldable design
The Gocycle G3 can also be easily folded up and stored compactly in it’s docking station. This additional extra has been redesigned specifically for the Gocycle G3.
A Daytime Running Light
The Gocycle G3 now includes a day time running light integrated into the the front of the handlebars. This innovation, now a mandatory requirement on all cars, allows the G3 to be far more visible to other road users and makes the bike look stunning at night. The Gocycle G3 is the first eBike to include this technology.
Introduction to the GoCycle G3
Gocycle have announced they are releasing a new front pannier that fits seamlessly onto the G2 and G3 electric bikes. For the Gocycle front pannier brochure please click here
|Frame Colour||White, Electric Blue, Matt Black|
|PitstopWheel®||Patented PitstopLock™ system|
|PitstopWheel® Colour||Gloss Black|
|Motor Drive Control||Pedal Torque Sensing|
|Daytime Running Light (DRL)**||Gocycle Proprietary Light Pipe Technology, 4 running modes, user selectable|
|Smart Device Connectivity||GocycleConnect® App via wireless Bluetooth®|
|Riding Modes||City, Eco, On-Demand, Custom. Multiple, programmable through interactive dashboard functions or GocycleConnect App|
|Electric Drive Speed***||20 mph|
|Range||25% increased battery capacity extening range up to 80km (50 miles), depending on pedal input|
|Motor||Gocycle proprietary motor gear drive 500 watt continuous|
|Battery||Gocycle proprietary Battery Management System (BMS) with improved sleep power management and charge control, increase capacity in frame lithium ion, 13.5Ah, 22V, Approximately 300 Wh|
|Charging||7 hour full recharge|
|Motor Controller||Gocycle proprietary|
|Handlebar Display||Integrated dashboard display with fuel gauge, speed, gear, efficiency|
|Shifting||Gocycle electronic Predictive Shifting™|
|Transmission||Patented Cleandrive® Shimano Nexus 3-speed|
|Gear Inches||1st=39.1 in, 2nd=53.3 in, 3rd=72.5 in|
|Gear Development||1st=3.1 m, 2nd=4.3 m, 3rd=5.8 m|
|Brakes||Hydraulic disk, front and rear|
|Tyres||Gocycle Performance Tyre (406-50, 20 x 1.75 in)|
|Front Motor Fork||Gocycle proprietary, single-sided, 6061 T6, fixed|
|Rear Suspension||Gocycle Lockshock™ 25mm (1 in) travel|
|Saddle||Velo D2 Comfort|
|Frame Size and Fit||Universal Vgonomic™|
|Handlebar Stem||Quick-folding with reach and height adjustment with enhanced cable routing and improved headset adjustment|
|Seat Tube Angle||68°|
|Wheelbase||1065mm (42 in)|
|Bottom Bracket Height||275mm (11.5 in)|
|Stowable Dimensions||New Portable Docking Station for easy stowing and transport (L780mm x W370mm x H580mm)|
|Approximate Weight||16.3kg (35.9 lbs)|
|Maximum Rider Weight****||100kg (220 lbs), including clothing and luggage|
G3 Specs Brochure G3 Urban Brochure G3 Marine Brochure