In Stock – Prep and Freight Charges Will Apply
Prep and Freight Charges Will Apply- Contact us for Shipping Estimate
Call for Availability(special order)
With its two-layer rotomolded polyethylene hulls, the T2 is the ideal boat to sail with the family, among friends or in clubs.
*Pricing does not include shipping. A NV representative will contact you to arrange pick-up or necessary shipping.
Out of stockCompare
The T2 is the benchmark boat for performance rotomolded sailing. With its two-layer rotomolded polyethylene hulls, the T2 is the ideal boat to sail with the family, among friends or in clubs.
With plenty of buoyancy, it is the benchmark boat for school sailing and safe family leisure. This new generation of Hobie Cat with its innovative design allows fun sailing with a high performance sensation.
- Super durable, impact-resistant rotomolded polyethylene two-shot hulls, with positive buoyancy
- Fully-battened, multi-colored square top Dacron mainsail (available in Seabreeze color)
- Dacron jib with anti-UV strip
- Mesh trampoline with pocket
- EZ Loc Rudder System and tiller extension
- Aluminum mast with Comptip
- Jib sheet fixed on front crossbar
- Replaceable keel skid
- Integrated traveler track on rear crossbar
- Ball-bearing main traveler
- Double trapeze
- Jib furler kit
- Righting line and “Hobie Bob” mast float for easy righting
- 16′ / 4.90 m
- 8′ / 2.43 m
- 529 lbs / 240 kg
- 388 lbs / 176 kg
- 10″ / 0.25 m
- 26′ 6″ / 8.07 m
- 172 ft2 / 16 m2
- Rotomolded Polyethylene