Tahe 11’0 Breeze Cross
The Tahe 11’0 Breeze Cross is a hard shell ACE-TEC Standup Paddle board with a lightweight and durable design. These stable SUP’s are versatile and well suited to a multitude of activities including yoga, fitness, family paddling, and recreation. The unique design allows the Breeze Cross to cut through choppy water for an enjoyable ride.
*In-store pickup only. Please contact us directly for shipping and delivery options.
Thermoforming around a Polystyrene Core
• Molded, light weight and watertight 15 kg/m3 EPS Foam Core.
• Fiberglass reinforcement for improved stiffness and
• ASA Polymer outer skin for unmatched durability and impact
• Embossed EVA foam pad for maximum comfort.
• Molded external inserts – no penetrations through outer shell
and maximum strength.
2&10- Thermoformed plastic skin (ASA). / 3 – 50g/m2 Fiberglass wrap. / 4&8 – 200g/m2 Woven Fiberglass. / 5 – 200g/m2 Woven Fiberglass Reinforcement Patch in standing area. / 6 – 200g/m2 Woven Fiberglass Rail Reinforcement. / 7 – Molded, Watertight EPS Foam Core. / 9 – 50g/m2 Fiberglass wrap.
Products using this technique:
Designated Windsurf and SUP boards
Weight 35 lbs.
Weight Capacity 285 lbs.
There are no reviews yet.